We closely concentrate on the fundamental task of establishing moral integrity and cultivating talents, adhere to the "four for" policy, to cultivate socialist builders and successors with all-round development of morality, intelligence, sports, beauty and labor, and to meet the needs of the national and local economic and social development for innovative high-level talents.
（1） Moral character We cultivate students with firm and correct political orientations to China. They have deep love for the socialist motherland, they support the leadership of the Communist Party of China, and they master the basic principle of Marx and Lenin, Mao Zedong thought, Deng Xiaoping theory, the important thought of "Three Represents", and the socialist ideology of China and Scientific Outlook on Development with the Chinese characteristics in the new era. The students with good conduct, honest and trustworthy, physical and mental health and abide by the law. The student abide by academic ethics, they have rigorous academic attitude, spirit of unity and cooperation, and a sense of innovation and entrepreneurship.
（2） Knowledge structure and basic ability Students joining in the academic master program are required to master the solid basic theory and systematic professional knowledge of the discipline, and have a wide range of knowledge. They are required to master a foreign language, they are able to apply foreign language on reading the professional literature in bilingual version skillfully, they are able to complete English paper abstract and a certain level listening and speaking ability. They are required to gain the ability to engage in scientific research, teaching, or independently undertake specialized technical work.
（3） Specific training objectives and basic requirements of the discipline
Our purpose is to cultivate senior business administration professionals who contribute to economic and social development in China. The graduate students have profound theoretical knowledge of modern management, can skillfully apply modern management research methods and techniques to solve practical management problems, and can be competent for requirements of management academic research or management practice of various industries.
2.Research Direction The first level discipline of Business Administration has five research directions
1. Business analysis and operation management: Based on the manufacturing and service industries, this direction studies around the core issues of efficiency, quality, cost and financing in enterprise operation, combined with modern information technology means, using data, model and decision analysis methods to explore the problems and bottlenecks in enterprise operation, and put forward scientific basis for optimizing decision-making.
2. Consumer behavior and brand marketing innovation: Based on the theory of consumer behavior, this direction focuses on brand management, digital marketing and other marketing frontier fields, focusing on brand community, brand relationship, digital media communication, online consumer psychology and behavior, neural marketing and other marketing characteristics.
3. Organization and human resource management: This direction uses the theory of modern organization management and human resource management to study the frontier trend and hot issues of human resource management in organizations. The research field focuses on strategic human resource management, employment relationship management, employee innovation and entrepreneurship management, leadership development, organizational ethics and so on.
4. Strategy, innovation and Entrepreneurship Management: Based on the theory of modern management and enterprise strategic management, this direction focuses on the frontier issues such as enterprise institutional capital, small and micro enterprise growth obstacles, reverse knowledge transfer of multinational companies, strategic alliance of high-tech industries, and enterprise innovation ethical behavior.
5. Big data innovation, investment and financing management: This direction uses the theoretical methods of economics, technical economics, mathematical economics, industrial economy, technological innovation, big data and data mining to analyze and evaluate the utility, pricing and risk in investment and financing, so as to provide solutions for investment decision-making problems.