SDYU UED提醒您:检测到您在用IE老版本浏览器或360兼容模式访问,为帮助您获得更好的体验,推荐使用chrome,搜狗,IE11等浏览器或更换至360极速模式
办理未成年人委托书流程Procedure of Guardian Notarization Documents for the Applicant under the Age of 18
作者:        发布时间:2023-05-25 10:19        点击数:

Please download the Power of Attorney from the attachment 请从附件下载《未成年人委托书》

To apply for Confirmation Form for Study in China(JW202 Form), you need to submit the Original Copy of Power of Attorney since you are under 18 years old.

1. Firstly, applicants' parents need to find a Chinese people who is the registered permanent resident of Guangdong to be your legal guardian when you are under the age of 18 in China.

2. Applicants' parents need prepare an authority letter including the details, such as ID number, passport name of your Chinese guardian, and the signature of your parents. Then, take it to the Chinese Embassy to get it authorized and stamped. Then post the authorized one (the embassy should put a green label on it) to Admission Office.