We welcome you to the Luohu Campus Chinese Classes!
Students at the Luohu campus have exactly the same benefits as students at the main Nanshan campus – including student visa, use of the library, stadium access, and participation in selective courses etc.
n Class Time: Mon - Fri, 9.00 - 12.10.
n Location: Luohu Campus, College of Continuing Education, 4008 Jiefang Road, Luohu District. (Directly opposite Grand Theatre Exit D.)
n Curriculum: Writing Class, Listening and Speaking Class, Comprehensive Business Chinese.
n Courses Highlights:
- All the courses are language courses (not MBA courses).
- You will learn to use Chinese language efficiently in both daily life and the business world.
- In addition to class, once a semester you will also have a cultural and educational excursion – either to a successful business/enterprise or a local, important sight.
n Course Levels:
- Elementary Business (up to six months previous Chinese language study required) – class confirmation dependent on no. of applicants. Application deadline: 20th December 2015.
- Intermediate Business (up to one year previous Chinese language study required) – class already confirmed.
n Registration: Please register online at http://lxs.szu.edu.cn/, or at the Main Campus’ College of International Exchange Office.
20 student limit for each class, based on a first-come-first-served basis.
College of International Exchange, SZU